Stick Zombies Stick Zombies

Not Bad At All..

While you have room for some improvement, I can definitely see a lot of work went into this. Your movement was pretty fluid (for stick figures, haha), and I think if you added sound effects, it'd make the Flash even better. Stick to it!

Taco Run Taco Run

Haha!

XD I love Taco Bell, and I swear, that's exactly how one of the guys sounds like.
Anywho, not bad at all. You've definitely got the potential to go farther, just keep working at it.

Drakku

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Krinkels..

.. I love you. Thanks for this wonderful.... wonderful continuation.

"CLOWN KILLS YOU!" I laughed out loud. And my mom now thinks I'm mental. Or she did, but this confirmed it.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Awesome Fun

Really enjoyable to play. :]
I did notice a glitch, though it might just've been me. When I was dragging the box around to look at the globe and a pop-up came up, I couldn't close the window because I was locked in drag'n'drop mode. Just FYI.

XXIII Oremus XXIII Oremus

Beautiful

I really like this piece, though of course I'm biased since I myself used to sing in a choir. A very beautiful performance, though too bad there were people coughing all throughout the background!

firecrackerboom088 responds:

thanks for your input.... this is going into my first flash for newgrounds... its a long one.... and the flash is the best ive made yet, you'll see my name maybe on the front page for it!