Stick Zombies Stick Zombies

Not Bad At All..

While you have room for some improvement, I can definitely see a lot of work went into this. Your movement was pretty fluid (for stick figures, haha), and I think if you added sound effects, it'd make the Flash even better. Stick to it!

Taco Run Taco Run

Haha!

XD I love Taco Bell, and I swear, that's exactly how one of the guys sounds like.
Anywho, not bad at all. You've definitely got the potential to go farther, just keep working at it.

Drakku

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Krinkels..

.. I love you. Thanks for this wonderful.... wonderful continuation.

"CLOWN KILLS YOU!" I laughed out loud. And my mom now thinks I'm mental. Or she did, but this confirmed it.

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Excellent!

I've always been a fan of your 'Salad Fingers' series ever since my friend showed me the first. I've watched this one now about five times in a row in the pointless attempt to try to understand what's making our dear little Salad Fingers act as he does. This is definitely my favorite of the series. Please keep up this wonderfully eerie work. ;3

Napoleon Toadamite Napoleon Toadamite

Flippin' Sweet!

This was great! Those that don't like this are frickin' idiots. :3

Creative idea, making a Mario-themed ND. The dance scene remains my favorite part.

Tobunshi responds:

Hey, thanks! I've had your 'SnargleMuffin' toon on my computer since it came out, catchy song. Thanks for reviewing!

banana phone &amp;quot;SAW&amp;quot; banana phone "SAW"

Not Bad!

At first, your art style got a tiny bit of getting used to, but it's much.. MUCH better than some of the stuff I've seen here, and it grew on me. Nice little references to SAW, I especially liked your adding the music at the end. Great job!

Bloodsucker Bloodsucker

Wonderful!

The art style and animation was very interesting, not exactly something you'd see every day on NG. The beginning sequence was kind of slow, but otherwise was quite good. Can't wait for the next.. 'tape.' ^_^'

spacejelly responds: